Sunday, April 26, 2009

A Good Day

Today was a good day for a couple of reasons. First of all it's my big sisters birthday. Happy Birthday Andrea! and even though were adults thanks for acting like a little girl with me and letting me put crazy make-up on you. You need to come visit me more often. I get quite bored without anyone to dress up.
Another good thing about today; It was Ryder's first day of nursury and he went happily with no problems. I know this makes Tyler kinda sad because he's losing his little priesthood buddy.

1 comment:

  1. Tyler's probably sad to not have an excuse to leave priesthood! just kidding. Actually, he's probably sad because he was hoping Ryder would have a hard time and he'd get to go to nursery instead of priesthood and have snacks . . . I'm waiting for the day Reagan goes to nursery.

    ReplyDelete