Monday, April 13, 2009

Entering The Blogosphere

For the past couple of years I've wanted a blog but never actually took the step of creating one. Thanks to a final assignment for my computer course I've been forced into it. We had to blog about a specific u-tube video for our first entry, just in case you were wondering what that was about. I'm hoping that I'll find time to blog at least every couple weeks or so. I've never kept a journal so I love the idea of having a place to keep family memories. I love and miss all of you, hope everyone had a great Easter.

3 comments:

  1. I'm excited to see your cute family picture up in the corner! It'll be so fun to read about you guys once in a while!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You better blog! I am so excited to read about you guys and see pictures! And I think you rock for taking so many credit hours AND tending all those boys! I don't think I could do that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea I am glad you have a blog now! I try and update mine once a week bc it is more of a journal then anything! Plus later you can upload it all to this cool website and print it all in a hard bound book so you can keep it forever! It is awesome!! We miss you guys!! Do you think you will come down for cassies wedding? You look awesome by the way and love your bangs!!

    ReplyDelete