Friday, May 8, 2009

One Semester Down

Last week I finished my first semester of school. 1 down 15 to go! That thought actually doesn't depress me. The thing that bums me out is getting an A- in one of my classes which left me with a GPA of 3.9, I was so happy with the thought of getting a 4.0 for the first time in my life. I thought an A was an A. I had no idea that an A- is worth less. If that's the case shouldn't I receive more points for an A+. In my other classes I got 98% and 107% that more than evens out a 93%. I'm not sure why I'm complaining, I should know by now that things aren't always fair. Oh well, I'm going to enjoy the 3 week break I have until summer semester.

7 comments:

  1. Good job, Gina! I think those grades rock! And yes, it does suck that 93% isn't an A -- I always hated that at BYU. You have a 4.0 in my book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I'm happy that NAU does not do the plus or minus system because that would make me crazy. The end of the semester is always such a relief but I'm already dreading summer semester.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Gina! You amaze me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd be a little irritated about the whole A- thing too, that is ridiculous, you should take it to the school and complain! Just kidding, who has time for that? Anyway, congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you!! It will all be worth it in the end! LOVE your new hair cut by the way!! It is super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, I don't know where you find the time!! I am working 3 days a week now and it makes life so crazy! Sounds like you are a pro! Cute hair by the way.....your a babe!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay Gina, it's time to post again. I want to see pictures of the new family member!!

    ReplyDelete